The Swiss Historical Village has been a popular stop for visitors to New Glarus since it first opened in 1942. Now comprised of 14 buildings on neatly kept grounds, the Historical Village offers a heartwarming glimpse of pioneer life in the Swiss colony of New Glarus and America’s heartland.
Open 10am – 4pm daily through Oct 15
Modest admission fee
Group tours welcome by appointment